+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instructions on how and when to take the the Belly Trim XP and the LeptiBURN

Instructions on how and when to take the the Belly Trim XP and the LeptiBURN

I don't know how and when to take the pills. My breakfast is a shake with frozen strawberries and protein without whey.
    My main meal is at 3:00 pm and it consists on a cooked vegetable, some vegetable soup and protein(meat, chicken, fish) and 3/4 of a cup of rice or less, 1/2 a cup of mashed potatoes and a small salad.
    My dinner is 3 T of cottage cheese with a little olive oil, or fresh cheese with olive oil, a tuna salad or egg salad with 1 hard tortilla.
    Sometimes in the afternoon I get cravings for something sweet, and I can eat a small square of dark chocolate, a fruit, jello.
    If I get hungry between breakfast and lunch, I'll eat some almonds or cashew nuts with craisins.
    Can someone tell me how to take the pills and what I should modify in my diet.
    Thank you, Eti

Good morning, Eti. Welcome to the Community Forum. On behalf of the Coaches and the entire Community, we appreciate the opportunity to get to know you, and share in your journey.

To address your first concern with timing of these supplements, the directions for BellyTrim XP state to take 1 serving (2 capsules) with breakfast, and 1 serving (2 capsules) with dinner. The directions for LeptiBURN state to take 1 serving (2 capsules) with breakfast, and 1 serving (2 capsules) with lunch. Therefore, if you are taking both of these products, you will be consuming 4 capsules with your breakfast (1 serving of each), 2 capsules with lunch (LeptiBURN), and 2 capsules with dinner (Belly Trim XP). This is regardless of what time you are consuming these meals.

Depending on your specific goal, we always recommend folks use multiple gauges of progress. For instance, it is often helpful to use body composition testing (e.g., skinfolds), circumference measurements, progress pictures, and/or scale weight to assess progress. That said, do you have any current methods or measurements in place that we can use to take a look at to get an idea of how we can create an action plan?

If not, I would recommend that you use a combination of the following methods:

The following resources are great at laying the foundation for good nutrition, and I would encourage you to check them out when you have a moment:

Habits of Effective Nutrition Plans

Guidelines for Optimal Nutrition

Generally speaking there isn't really a one size fits all approach to how much of anything one should be consuming. I typically start with protein, and there are some guidelines in terms of what the average person should be including in their diet, which is roughly .08 to 1 gram per pound of body weight. This isn't necessarily just for losing weight, but for maintaining optimal health, body composition, and performance.

You see, protein is a component of every cell in your body, and in fact hair and skin are made mostly of protein. Proteins are an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood. They are also used to make enzymes, hormones, and build and repair tissue.

That is not to say that the other macros aren't as important, as they are all equally important, but finding the right balance for you, as an individual, is the key to maintaining a healthy weight.

With that being said, Coach Brian put together the following thread, which breaks down each macro (fat, protein, carb), and how much you should be including in your healthy diet based on your individual goals:

Making Sense of Calories and Macros

Check that out and see if it provides you with a better guideline on how to create a healthy meal plan for you. We also have some of our own meal plans that have worked for others who are looking to add some more structure in their diet, and lose weight. We have a thread which highlights each of these programs, and provides links to each program manual:

BioTRUST Approved Meal Plans

Also, if you haven't had a chance to explore our new blog, we have added some great new resources here, and it may be helpful as you embark on your journey:

BioTRUST Blog

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions we can address for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a fantastic weekend.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread