+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood sugar problems

Blood sugar problems

My daily fasting has averaged 108. They slowly climbed to 125 then in 140 range. This morning 183. Hearing a lot about a fatty liver and diabetes. I am taking your protein powder occasionally, and your probiotic. Anything​ specific for detox a fatty liver? I have several symptoms.

Good morning, Gatortom. Welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your interest in our BioTRUST Nutrition products, and hope you will find the Forum to be a valuable resource for all of your nutrition and exercise questions.

To address your specific inquiry about a product that may help combat the symptoms of fatty liver disease, I would need to first mention our required medical disclaimer. And that states that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

BioTRUST Products are made with natural ingredients that are considered safe and extremely effective for nearly everyone. However, if you take prescription medications or have a medical condition, we recommend that you show our product labels to your physician and/or pharmacist for proper approval.

Based off your concerns with fatty liver disease, I think that IC-5 bears special consideration in this case because fatty liver disease is often closely tied to insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.

IC-5's unique scientifically-backed ingredients are research proven to help improve blood sugar management and increase insulin sensitivity (i.e., reduce insulin resistance).

I would also be interested in learning more about your diet and nutrition, as that will play a significant role in your efforts to improve your health and wellness, as will regular physical activity and exercise.

We have a few BioTRUST approved diet plans available, which outline specifically what to eat and when. Take a look at the following descriptions, and let us know if any of these seem manageable for you:

One Day Diet - This is heavily reliant on intermittent fasting, or long periods of non-eating. For example, you will eat between the hours of 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM, and then fast the rest of the time. This is a simple diet plan, and one in which I recommend most folks start with.

Fat Burning Hormone Diet - You will focus a majority of your time carbohydrate-cycling on any given day. Essentially, we manipulate the amount of carbohydrates you consume every day to elicit certain metabolic responses. If skipping breakfast is completely out of the question, than this is something to consider over the One Day Diet.

3 Week Diet - Similar to the Fat Burning Hormone Diet with the addition of complete fasting days (no eating whatsoever). This is a short-term approach to to elicit quicker fat loss results. We would recommend you switch from the 3 Week Diet to either the Fat Burning Hormone Diet, One Day Diet, or Belly Fat Free Diet once a cycle is completed.

Belly Fat Free Diet - Similar to the Fat Burning Hormone Diet with less focus on macronutrient cycling. You will follow a more concrete meal structure and plan every day without fasting.

Dessert Diet - Similar to our One Day Diet plan, except a majority of your food intake will come from Low Carb smoothies, Protein Cookies, and Organic Protein Bars. This is probably the easiest and most convenient diet plan we offer.

Take a moment to digest the information I have presented above, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns we can address for you. We want to be sure we provide you with enough information to make the best choices for achieving your goals.

Have an outstanding day!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread