+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ageless Body

Question Ageless Body

I would like to order Ageless Body but would like to check about other medication that I am on.
    I take the following medications for high blood pressure.

Bendroflumethiazide Tablets 2.5 mg
    Lercanidipine Hydrochloride Tablets 10 mg
    1 tablet of each taken in the morning.

Thanks

Greetings, ATBioT. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your interest in our premium advanced anti-aging defense formula.

I do need to mention that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

BioTRUST Products are made with natural ingredients that are considered safe and extremely effective for nearly everyone. However, if you take prescription medications or have a medical condition, we recommend that you show our product labels to your physician and/or pharmacist for proper approval.

Please note, all orders are covered by a 1-Year, 100% Money Back Guarantee. After placing your order, you can take the product to your doctor or pharmacist and review the product directly with them. If you then need to return the product for any reason, simply return the empty and/or unused portion of your BioTRUST product within 1-Year of your billing date for a full refund of the product price. You always have the option to return it with our 1-YEAR Money Back Guarantee.

With that being said, we would advise you to discuss this product with your prescribing physician for prior approval. If you would like to provide them with the supporting documentation so they are well informed on the product ingredients, the following thread is all encompassing and serves as an excellent resource:

All About Ageless Body

Thank you again for reaching out to us. We do hope you will let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, ATBioT.

Have a great weekend.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread