+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there an actual meal plan set up somewhere I can work off?

Is there an actual meal plan set up somewhere I can work off?

I just read the 3 week diet plan and I am still lost. I am not sure what to do if I were to start tomorrow. Is there a sample meal plan and exercise plan that would give me an idea of what to do day one? Thanks.

Greetings, RozC. Welcome to the Community Forum. Great question! While we do not have a specific written program for meals for the 3 Week Diet, we do include the acceptable ingredients to use to help you structure your meals over the course of the 5 days.

The fast days are fairly self explanatory, as the guidelines state to not consume any calories this day, however offer the option to consume a dinner meal (if necessary) which would be a 400-500 low carbohydrate meal. Using the portion size guide, this meal will look something like the following:

For women:
    • 1 palm of protein
    • 1 – 2 fists of veggies
    • 1 thumb of healthy fats

For men:
    • 1 – 2 palms of protein
    • 2 fists of veggies
    • 1 – 2 thumbs of healthy fats

On the shake days we recommend 2 – 3 Low Carb Protein Blend shakes along with a low-carb whole food dinner, which will follow a similar template to the evening meal on Fast Days.

The following is a super-helpful template for you to follow for your shakes:
    • 4 – 8 ounces of low-calorie liquid (e.g., water, unsweetened almond or coconut milk, unsweetened green tea, coffee)
    • 2 – 3 scoops of BioTRUST Low Carb Protein Blend
    • 1 – 2 fists of veggies (e.g., spinach)
    • 1 cupped handful of fruit
    • 1 – 2 thumbs of healthy fats

The following are some helpful resources to explain the importance of the cheat days and how to incorporate them into this program:

Do you really NEED a cheat day every week? (controversial)

Cheat Days: Making Insulin and Leptin Work For You

Cheat Day Guidelines

Leptin: Why The Cheat Day WORKS!

With regards to the low carbohydrate and moderate carbohydrate days, the guidelines for these are on pages 27 and 29 respectively, and the lists of acceptable foods are located on pages 32-35.

I hope this helps, RozC. Please keep us posted on your progress, and let us know if you have any additional questions we can help address for you.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread