+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to BioTrust not sure what to order

New to BioTrust not sure what to order

I need to lose about 30 plus lbs. I'm a 47 yr old women and not sure what the difference between bellyTrim and LeptiBurn? I do carry a lot of my weight around my waist and inner thighs.

Good morning, pbaca. Welcome to the Community Forum. This is a great question, and I would be more than happy to shed some light on both of these products, to allow you to make the best decision for you.

To begin, it would appear that you are seeking the best supplement to enhance your weight loss goal of losing 30 pounds. Can you share with us how you are intending to measure your progress?

Generally speaking, I'd recommend that fat loss clients use the following assessments:

It may also be helpful to learn more about your current diet and exercise. Can you help us to better understand what your current meal plan consists of, and the type and frequency of your exercise habits?

To touch on your specific inquiry about which product we would recommend between LeptiBURN and BellyTrim XP, I would like to share a little more information about each of these products with you.

Beginning with BellyTrim XP, this product is comprised of a unique blend of fatty acids, including conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), more importantly the triglyceride form of CLA instead of the ethyl ester of free fatty acid forms, which tends to have better absorption rates and to be more effective. Studies have shown the ingredients in BellyTrim XP result in a decrease in fat mass by increasing the body's ability to burn fat and decreasing its ability to store fat.

As I mentioned above, we recommend that you incorporate various methods for keeping track of your progress, and I would recommend that prior to including this product in your diet, you take some overall body composition measurements. We have found BellyTrim XP to have a greater impact on your composition, as opposed to your overall body mass. A great resource to help you with how and where to measure, can be found here:

Body Composition Measurements

Now speaking in terms of LeptiBURN, this is a blend of 4 scientifically-backed ingredients help the body flex its fat-burning muscle by addressing the fat-loss equation from several synergistic angles:

• Supports the body’s most important fat-burning hormones, including leptin
    • Promotes increased energy expenditure (i.e., increased metabolic rate, thermogenesis)
    • Helps decrease energy intake (i.e., decreased appetite)
    • Promotes increased fat burning (i.e., fat oxidation)
    • Promotes enhanced feelings of well being

Both of these are fantastic products, which can be used by themselves, or simultaneously, to help you achieve your weight loss goals. We do recommend that whichever product you choose, that you take consistently for 60-90 days, and use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.

We will look forward to your feedback, so we can help you get started. If you have any additional questions, or if there is anything you would like to discuss further, just let us know.

Have a great weekend, pbaca.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread