+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having trouble posting in blog and some other areas

Having trouble posting in blog and some other areas

After being inactive on forums for a while I am no longer able to post to my blog and in new getting started forum areas.

Can you toggle back my permissions - says "I am blocked"?
    If you're not gaining then you're dying.

FatSlayer-s-Blog

Current Stats: 5' 11.5", 17% Body Fat @ 197 lbs. Net Scale Weight Change: 35 lbs. Total Fat loss in 14 weeks 40 lbs.

Hey there stranger! I am able to view this new post, so if you are still having issues with retrieving your previous posts, please let me know. Here are the threads you have started, but if you are looking for any others that I can help locate, just say the word.

Checking In

Nutrition Log

Ketosis

On a side note, we are in the process of transitioning everything over to the new blog, and if you haven't had a chance to explore that yet, you can access it here:

BioTRUST Blog

I hope you are doing well, and hit us up with an update when you get a chance!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Hi! I'm Maria Leonora a newly member of Danette's May 30-days Challenge. The moment I registered in this challenge last June 11, 2017, After my payment there's an ads regarding biotrust whey protein. It is stated there that I can no longer get that opportunity once I didn't grab it. I got the 2+1 jar of biotrust whey protein with free shipping. It was reflected already on my account that I made that purchase & deducted my money but there's no confirmation coming from your company. Or any email informing me about the product I purchased like when is the shipping. I just wanted to know when I can expect & get my ordered product? Thank you & more power. I'll wait for your immediate reply.

Sent from my iPhone

+ Reply to Thread