+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 week diet plan vs the fat burning hormone diet

3 week diet plan vs the fat burning hormone diet

I'm confused about these 2 diets that were sent to me as reports with the program. They are very different and I am not understanding which diet to follow. It also does not give any suggestions for snacks or snack portion sizes in the plan. Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Hello - I am on the fat burning hormone diet and I also got the 3 week diet plan with some of the supplements. I see what you mean. Maybe I've been doing it wrong but because the meals aren't all that big I'm presuming that the snacks are about the same size. So in other words I'm almost having five "meals" a day. I am making the snacks smaller simply because I'm not hungry. Hopefully you will get an answer from the team.

Greetings Biotrust4 and Adine. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns regarding the confusion between our approved meal plans. I would be more than happy to help you make sense of everything and determine the best program to help you elicit the results you desire.

To begin, you may access each of our approved meal plans on the following thread:

BioTRUST Approved Meal Plans

The basic premise of a diet is to:
    •Raise awareness and attention.
    •Put your focus on food quality.
    •Help set guidelines to control appetite and food intake.
    •Promote regular exercise and physical activity.

Each of our approved meal plans are based on the premise of putting the focus back on the quality of food you consume, raising your awareness and attention, and helping to set guidelines on appetite control and portion sizes. You see, at BioTRUST, we believe in a lifestyle-based approach to optimize health, fitness, and performance, and we recommend that you use our supplements to complement good nutrition behaviors and regular physical activity.

Since we are all just as unique on the inside as we are on the outside, and there are many contributing factors to take into consideration when we are dealing with our health, body composition, and performance. Since there isn't a one size fits all approach to weight loss, we have created a variety of approved meal plans to accommodate a wider range of people.

We do not create our approved meal plans for them to be long term diets, but rather a way to help folks get back on track. Our hope is that throughout the process of adhering to a specific diet/meal plan, that they can learn to replace some of their unhealthy habits with healthier ones, and really become more in tune with what their body needs in terms of nutrition.

So many of us live to eat and focus so much on foods, that we forget that food is a source of energy and we should be eating food to live. Our diets should be created for us individually so that our body can not only take us from point A to point B, but with as much enthusiasm as possible. Our diets should allow us to live without discomfort, without disease and illness, and provide a healthy vehicle with which to enjoy the best quality of life possible.

Bottom line is that the best diet for you will be the one you can adhere to for a minimum of 30 days, that is the most manageable for you.

Once you have had a chance to review these plans, we welcome any questions you may have, so we can help you come up with an action plan.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, please let us know. We are here to help and always happy to do so.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Very basic newbie question... how many teaspoons or tablespoons are in a "scoop"?

Welcome to the Community Forum, Miss Piggy. Great question!

If you do not have a scoop for your BioTRUST Low Carb, one serving (i.e., two scoops) is equivalent to approximately 6 tablespoons (5.8 to be exact). You can also use a kitchen scale for a more precise measurement; just match the weight (in grams) to that listed on the Nutrition Facts panel.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know! Have a great weekend.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread