+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Products safe for conception?

Products safe for conception?

Hi there
    I am trying to conceive very hard so I want to absolutely make sure none of your products will have any negative effect on my efforts?
    Thanks!

Good morning, fatimatariq, and welcome to the BioTRUST Nutrition Community Forum. We appreciate you reaching out to us with your concerns about the safety of our products while trying to conceive, and I would be more than happy to address this for you.

To begin, is there a specific product in mind that you are referring to, or are you speaking generally about the safety of our products for women in your situation?

If you are currently pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, we would advise you to get prior approval from your physician before using our products.

We would also recommend that you do not use our products unless specifically recommended by the appropriate healthcare personnel.

An exception to this would be BioTRUST "food" products, which include BioTRUST Low Carb Protein Blend, BioTRUST Low Carb Protein Cookies, and BioTRUST Low Carb Organic Protein Bars, as these may be beneficial supplements to complement good, wholesome nutrition habits and eating behaviors while pregnant or nursing.

What's more, I would like to point out that each of our products are made with natural ingredients and free from artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners. We also use only the best ingredients, in the most effective forms, at optimal levels to create products that are better than anything else on the market from a quality, safety, and effectiveness standpoint.

If you would like to discuss any of our products in greater detail, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional information so that you can make an informed decision about your health and wellness.

In the meantime, I hope that the information I was able to provide has been helpful. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, fatimatariq.

Have a fantastic week.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread