+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regarding Ingredients Details.

Regarding Ingredients Details.

I am Joanne Yip and I had bought some Pro-X10 products. May I know whether the gelatin of Pro-X10 and LeptiBurn is made of beef extract and is it all BioTrust products which include gelatin is made of beef extract? May I also know whether the medium chain triglyceride in Pro-X10 is plant derived? Please reply promptly. Thanks.

Good afternoon, Joanne. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your interest in our premium probiotic, Pro-X10, and our advanced fat burning hormone support, LeptiBURN. These are great questions, and I would be more than happy to address your concerns.

BioTRUST Pro-X10 and LeptiBURN capsules are made with non-GMO gelatin (bovine), however all of the other ingredients contained within the capsules are plant-based.

Like every BioTRUST product, both of these are made with natural ingredients, and contain no sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Additionally, both are non-GMO and gluten-free. What’s more, independent laboratory testing ensures potency and purity of all BioTRUST products. If you have any concerns, please consult with your physician before use.

I hope this helps, Joanne. If there is anything else we can do for you, or if you have any questions, please let us know.

Have a fantastic week.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

Your product Ageless Body makes important claims. One example, that mitochondria will function better. There are no scientific studies referenced for any of the statements. May I please have some study references? Thank you for your attention.
    GTM

+ Reply to Thread