+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New boy in town... here to try BellyTrim XP

New boy in town... here to try BellyTrim XP

Greetings Forum!

I just order a 6 month supply of BellyTrim XP. Since my retirement about 6 years ago I have steadily gained weight. I don't think I overeat, at least a majority of the time. I've cut out ice cream, candy and potato chips, which I used to eat without any worries. ;-) But at 6' 3", I've gone from 205 lbs. to 270 lbs. and I'm not happy about it. I've developed nephropathy in my feet, so I can't run on my treadmill or even walk very long. I have great hope for good results!

Have a great day!

Howard

Good morning, HowardL, and welcome to the BioTRUST community.

Congratulations on getting started with our BellyTrim XP product. It is important to note that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

That said, BellyTrim XP has been shown to help with the following:

- mobilize stored fat to be used as fuel while maintaining lean body mass in the process.
    - improve feed efficiency; more of the food you eat goes to recovery and less to fat (i.e., nutrient partitioning).
    - diminish inflammation responsible for fat accumulation.
    - provide increased absorption of exotic fatty acids through BioPerine; a patented black pepper extract. This is frequently used alongside fat-soluble nutrients, as it can enhance the absorption of said ingredients up to 60%. Because CLA and PSO are fatty acids and carry fat-soluble active nutrients, the inclusion of BioPerine is crucial in maximizing bioavailability.

So, BellyTrim XP is definitely a great choice when it comes to burning off excess body fat, especially when used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise plan. It sounds like you've certainly cleaned up your diet. Speaking of diet, my one question would be if you are getting enough protein to support your muscle mass. You mentioned that you can't do much walking, but are you able to lift weights? Weightlifting, along with including plenty of healthy lean proteins in your diet, will certainly help you shed body fat while improving your overall body composition and metabolism. You may want to take a look at our Protein Power Meal Plan:

Protein Power Meal Plan

Also, if you have some free time, you might enjoy browsing through the following threads we set up for newcomers:

Navigating BioTRUST's Fat Burning Supplements
    Important Articles and Threads

Thanks again for joining us, HowardL, and I hope this info is beneficial for you. Let us know how it's going and have an enjoyable Sunday!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread