+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new to biotrust

new to biotrust

Hi: I ordered the Low carb shakes this morning for fat loss. During the 3 week diet, should I be drinking the shakes on days other than "shake days"
    Thanks

Good morning, cejk, and welcome to the Community Forum.

We're excited to have you joining us here, and would love the opportunity to learn more about you and your overall goals. Congrats on getting started on the 3 Week Diet plan and your order of the delicious BioTRUST Low Carb Protein Blend.

To answer your question, no, you don't have to drink the shakes on your non-shake days. But, if you want to use them in place of a meal, as long as you add the appropriate additional ingredients to make them meet your low carb or moderate carbohydrate requirements, you can certainly do so. That is one great reason folks love the Low Carb shakes, is because of their convenience and dessert-like qualities!

Also, I think these two threads may prove helpful for you if you have additional questions along the way:

Three Week Diet Discussion
    Important Articles and Threads

Again, we're happy you're getting started on your new diet plan, cejk, and please let us know how it's going for you! Have a fantastic day.
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread