+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ageless Body

Hybrid View

Ageless Body

Hi my name is Gabriela -I'm new and considering ordering Ageless Body, any comments?

Hello, Gabriela, and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for asking about our Ageless Body product. You can read up on the product, as well as see some posts from members in the following thread:

All About Ageless Body

Thank you, Gabriela, and I hope this is helpful for you. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

Hi I am Jan from Singapore. I am thinking of buying Ageless Body but I can't find where to open an account to fill in my address.
    Everytime I try to purchase, I cannot find an option to key in my address and it takes me straight to payment. Can you help me?

Hi Jan. I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulty in placing an order for advanced anti-aging defense formula, Ageless Body.

You should be able to place an order through the following secure order link below:

Order Ageless Body

If you find that you are continuing to have difficulties, you are more than welcome to reach out to a member of our Customer Care team @ 800-766-5086, 7 days a week. We also have an online chat option on our website: www.biotrust.com, as well as an amazon.com store.

We want to be sure you are taken care of, so please let us know if you need additional assistance. We are here to help, and always happy to do so.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Hi,

I like the chat assistance very much. Initially, I could not get to the helpline guys using the phone number, but then I went for the chat option and it worked brilliantly. The response was swift and the person assisting me was polite and dedicated towards his job.

Hi George. Welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience with our company. I will be certain to pass along your feedback to our customer service team.

If there is anything we can do for you, or if you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a great week!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread