+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ms.Bonnie Johnson

Ms.Bonnie Johnson

I am a 67 year old disabled woman. And I weigh 365 pounds. I need to loose around 100 to 150 pounds. Please, I have tried so hard over the years trying to loose, but I get disgusted and give up. The diet I'm on right now (been on for 2 months), the vinegar diet, I feel like I haven't lost anything!!!! Çause, I can't exercise not much. Please help!!!!!

Hello, Bonnielove, and welcome to the community.

We're glad you're joining us here, and happy that you've decided to take control of your health. First, a required legal disclaimer: unfortunately, we are not doctors and are not permitted to answer medical questions. Because every person’s complete medical situation and history are different (and we're not familiar with them), and our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical questions and concerns. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

With that out of the way, I'd suggest starting by taking a look at some of the threads we've set up for newcomers. They'll help you get a peek at what we have to offer and let us get to know you a little better as well.

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body
    Welcome to the BioTrust Community
    Important Articles and Threads

Please take special care to browse through the information the last thread has to offer. It's packed with our diet programs, motivational articles, goal setting and more. Thanks again for reaching out and joining us here, Bonnielove, and please enjoy this Easter Sunday!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread