+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pro-X10 microbe encapsulation

Pro-X10 microbe encapsulation

Hi,

I am considering buying your product Pro-X10 and am wondering if someone from BioTrust can please tell me how each microbe is individually encapsulated to ensure it reaches the intestines. I have not come across this before in any supplement and am curious as to how this is possible when working with such microscopic organisms.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, jalewis, and welcome to the community.

Thank you for asking us about our probiotic supplement, Pro-X10. We're happy to share with you exactly how the product works and how it is encapsulated for maximum effectiveness. Please take a look at the below thread for an in-depth view:

What Is Microencapsulation Technology?

This should answer any questions you may have (especially Post #2). Please let us know if you would like further information. Have a wonderful Sunday, jalewis!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

Hi jalewis,

I have been using the Pro-X10 for about 4 years now and all I can say is it's the BEST thing that ever happened to me! I've had issues with constipation my entire life but I refused to use laxatives. I went to Doctor after Doctor who gave me Miralax and told me to eat more fiber, etc. etc. but nothing worked. I tried over-the-counter probiotics and they didn't work. Then I tried Pro-X10 and it changed my life! I swear by it and can't even imagine my life without it. Good luck, I don't think you will be disappointed!!

Wow, hula808. This is incredible feedback and such an amazing testimony to how critical it is to include a probiotic such as Pro-X10 in your healthy diet. We are beyond appreciative to you for giving us such high marks. We are constantly hard at work to deliver the best possible products and experiences.

Knowing that your selection was exactly what you needed reminds us of the importance of considering our customer's preferences first in everything that we do. We want to earn your business each and every time and to this end we are constantly looking for better ways to serve you.

If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread