+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello people

Hello people

Hello everyone. I registered a few minutes ago so I'm a complete newbie to this site. I'm looking for information (mostly about Omnitrope which is a HGH) and I'm looking for internet friends which I hope we would be here. I'm living in Washington and I have a few health issues which is why I'm interested in such forum sites
    Last edited by Andestalmoss; 04-13-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Hello, Andestalmoss, and welcome!

Thanks for joining us here and we're happy to hear that you've decided to join us and get more information on health and fitness. You mention having a few health issues. We'd love to help in any way that we can. But, of course, please check with your doctor before taking any of of our products or advice.

We would love the opportunity to learn more about you, if there are any BioTrust products you are currently taking, and what your overall goals are. In the meantime, we have some great articles and threads, which will allow us to get to know you better, and also enable you to navigate the Forums better.

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body
    Community Rules of Engagement
    Welcome to the BioTrust Community
    Important Articles and Threads

Again a big welcome to you, Andestalmoss, and have an enjoyable day!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

Hi, I just jointed a few minuets ago. I had the gastric sleeve done in September and I have lost 74 lbs so far but my weight loss has slowed down and I have recently been eating more carbs than I should so I order the protein shakes to get back on track.

Hello, sdbulkley.

Thank you for writing in to us and for sharing a little bit about yourself and your weight loss journey. We're excited to have you joining us here. It's a great community of like-minded individuals, many of whom are pursuing the same goals in terms of fat loss, muscle-building and health. We'd love the opportunity to learn more about you if you have a minute. In the meantime, we have some great articles and threads, which really helps new folks get familiar with the forums. I think these two threads will be helpful for you:

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body

Important Articles and Threads

All that being said, since you mention the gastric sleeve, I do have to throw in the medical disclaimer: It is important to note that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

I hope this gets you going in the right direction, sdbulkley, and we look forward to hearing more from you! Have an enjoyable Sunday!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread