+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gastric Surgery

Gastric Surgery

Hi, I had a gastric sleeve surgery some years ago and my stomach capacity is much reduced. I eat 6-8 small meals per day. Can I use one tablet rather than two at 3-4 of my meals rather than 2 at a normal main size meal? Thanks for your input. Mary

Good afternoon, Mary. Welcome to the Community Forum.

To kick things off, a required legal disclaimer: Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

BioTRUST Products are made with natural ingredients that are considered safe and extremely effective for nearly everyone. However, if you take prescription medications or have a medical condition, we recommend that you show our product labels to your physician and/or pharmacist for proper approval.

With that being said, it may be helpful for us to learn more about what your specific goals are, and which product you are referring to? Generally speaking, each of our product serving sizes are based on extensive research and studies to determine the effective amounts of the ingredients that are necessary to achieve optimal results. I would venture to say that if you are referring to a weight loss product, regardless if you are consuming 6-8 smaller meals or 3 or 4 larger meals, you could still consume two servings with the directed meals. If you are referring to a product such as AbsorbMax or GlutenGone, we can discuss how to best include this product in your diet based on your meal plan.

In the meantime, please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help address for you, and we will do our best to provide you with further guidance.

Have an enjoyable weekend, Mary.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

Does any one have advice for gastric problems?

+ Reply to Thread