+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mental health well being

Mental health well being

Joel, thank you for your heartfelt words today. They hit home and I still have tears in my eyes while responding to your text. I lost a dear friend to cancer last Sunday and it happened more quickly than expected. I feel blessed that I got to see him and his wife a couple of weeks ago and told them both that I loved them then. I tell my husband that I love him every night just before we go to sleep, and frequently throughout the day. I even sometimes tell him, "I love you too much to argue! " I say those 3 powerful words to family and friends often.
    I so appreciate your taking time to express your thoughts to your family of clients. You sent a powerful message today that truly is a message of love and well being.
    Karen Cabrera

Hello, Karen.

Thank you for your kind feedback and we really appreciate members like you. I'm very sorry to hear of your recent loss and I'm sure it's a painful time for you. You sharing your deeply private thoughts and experiences with us means a lot. It's a good reminder to us all that we should love and appreciate those in our lives and express those feelings to them often. "I love you too much to argue" is a powerful mantra that we would do well to use in our everyday lives as well. Thank you for your post, Karen, and please take good care of yourself. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Have a blessed Sunday.
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread