+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has any one tried the half day diet?

Has any one tried the half day diet?

Hi everyone, i've been reading alot about Nate miyaki's half day diet plan, but i can't seem to find posts from people who actually used that diet plan. I know what it's all about, but i don't understand, does it say i'll have to fast for half the day?

Good morning, Lily. Welcome to the Community Forum.

While I am not familiar with the guidelines for the Half Day Diet, from what it appears this is not a program which incorporates fasting, intermittent fasting, or even any periods of fasting at all. It would appear that this program is designed to manipulate your carbohydrate intake, while still providing you all the benefits of a healthy, well-balanced meal plan.

Since I do not have a copy of the program manual, it would be ill advised for me to speak to the safety or efficacy of the program, however it is important to understand that each of us are just as unique on the inside as we are on the outside, so what works for some, may not have the same outcome for another. While there are many meal plans and "diets" available, including our BioTRUST approved meal plans, the best program for you as an individual is the one in which you can maintain consistently and is manageable within your lifestyle.

We would be more than happy to help you get set up with this program, and to help guide you and support you to say on track. If you need an extra layer of accountability to stay motivated, you are more than welcome to check in with us every day, or every week, and share your progress updates.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your time spent with us more enjoyable, Lily.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

I have also heard the same about the half day diet. Can't understand what the concept is.

Hi Sarah. If you or Lily are able to fine a link to this program, I would be more than happy to take a look at it and help you break it down and give you my honest opinion.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread