+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support for mixing supplements

Support for mixing supplements

I've been enjoying your blogs so thank you and I recently started taking BellyTrim XP about a week ago. So far no noticeable results but I realize it's been a very short amount of time and CLA works over time. Today my order for LeptiBurn 2.0 and IC-5 2.0 came and I tried both, leptiburn before my run and loved it and IC-5 along with the BellyTrim with my dinner. I'm just a little nervous about taking all of these things together but they were suggested for best weight loss results when I purchased the BellyTrim. I tore my ACL in January of 2016 and had surgery in June so I'm finally now just being able to get back in to running (training for my third marathon) but I had gained 25 lbs from going from marathon running to not being able to do anything for a long time. I'm determined to get this weight off and I want the best mix possible. Is there a schedule you could provide for what times to take each of these supplements?
    BellyTrim
    LeptiBurn
    IC-5

Marathon training and IC-5

I am curious how taking the IC-5 would affect carb loading on days before a half marathon or full marathon. I know it's important to have enough carbs on reserve to push through a certain point during a distance run. I'm training for my 3rd marathon so I'm not new to that but I am trying to lose 25 lbs. I'm 37 almost 38, 5 ft 5.5 and 160 lbs. I gained 25 lbs after tearing my ACL last January and I'm now up to 10 miles with a marathon goal of May 2017
    Thank you

Hi Angelnkk. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive and constructive feedback regarding our blog articles.

Before I begin I want to first mention that it is absolutely safe to consume BellyTrim XP, LeptiBURN and IC-5 simultaneously. As a matter of fact, this terrific trifecta will actually work with incredible synergy, and will be a great enhancement to good nutrition and regular exercise to help you to achieve optimal health, body composition, and performance.

Speaking of good nutrition and regular exercise, it appears you are already implementing healthy habits, and have created an action plan in preparation for your upcoming marathon. What date is your marathon set for? Do you have any questions about meal plans or are you pretty dialed in as far as what the right combination of foods are to best fuel you and keep your energy sustained?

With regards to your specific inquiry about how to best include these three products in your healthy diet, I would recommend that you follow the recommendations printed on each bottle.

The directions for BellyTrim XP state to take 1 serving (2 capsules) with breakfast, and 1 serving (2 capsules) with dinner. The directions for LeptiBURN state to take 1 serving (2 capsules) with breakfast, and 1 serving (2 capsules) with lunch. And IC-5 should be taken twice daily with your highest carbohydrate containing meal. Each serving is 2 capsules.

Therefore, if you are taking all three of these products, you will be consuming 4 capsules with your breakfast (1 serving of each), 2 capsules with lunch (LeptiBURN), and 2 capsules with dinner (Belly Trim XP). And as mentioned above, with IC-5 you would consume 2 capsules with your two highest carbohydrate containing meal (or if your diet is relatively low in carbohydrates, then with your two largest meals).

Hopefully this helped to clear up any concerns you had over taking too many capsules at one time. You may rest assured that this is completely safe.

It may also be important to mention that we recommend allowing 60-90 days to achieve optimal results. In other words, when you consistently take BellyTrim XP for 60-90 days, this often leads one to experience improvements in body fat and lean body mass.

It is for this reason that we always recommend folks use multiple gauges of progress. For instance, it is often helpful to use body composition testing (e.g., skinfolds), circumference measurements, progress pictures, and/or scale weight to assess progress. That said, do you have any additional tests or measurements in place that we can use to take a look at the bigger picture, outside of simply relying on your overall body mass?

I am looking forward to getting to know you better, Angelnkk, and sharing in your journey.

If there is anything else we can help you with, or if you have any other questions, please let us know. We are here to help and always happy to do so.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Thank you for this information. I was just ordering the Leptiburn and have already ordered the Bellytrim xp and was concerned about taking both supplements at the time. Now I'm okay with submitting the leptiburn order knowing that it's safe to use both together.๐Ÿ˜€

I was wondering the same thing about taking multiple supplements at the same time. Thanks for the information!

Good morning, rhondaroo14, and Pepsithelma. Welcome to the Community Forum. Great questions!

Before I begin, I do need to mention our required medical disclaimer which states that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctor's approval.

BioTRUST Products are made with natural ingredients that are considered safe and extremely effective for nearly everyone. However, if you take prescription medications or have a medical condition, we recommend that you show our product labels to your physician and/or pharmacist for proper approval.

With that being said, you may absolutely take any or all of our supplements in combination with one another in your efforts to achieve optimal health, body composition, and performance. Depending on your individual goals, you could safely and effectively take all of our products simultaneously, as they are made with natural ingredients and work with incredible synergy when combined.

If you are taking more than one supplement, the directions would remain the same, so you would not reduce the serving size or anything, just take each according to the recommendations printed on the bottle.

Remember, itโ€™s critical to give the products an honest chance to work by taking them for a minimum of 60 to 90 days. BioTRUST products are of the highest quality, but no product will work miracles overnight. That said, when you use our products consistently we guarantee your success.

Optimal results are obtained when the products are used in conjunction with proper nutrition and exercise. At BioTRUST, we believe in a lifestyle-based approach to optimize health, fitness, and performance, and we recommend that you use our supplements to complement good nutrition behaviors and regular physical activity.

We do have several approved meal plans that work exceptionally well with our products, and if you are interested in exploring those options, I have compiled the cliff notes in the following thread:

BioTRUST Approved Meal Plans

Please do not worry about the suggested supplements for each of these programs, most of them can be done without any products, however we do recommend that when you are replacing a meal with a shake that you include our Low Carb Protein Blend.

The goal with this forum is to assist folks just like yourselves with their weight loss goals, so perhaps it might be beneficial to read through our beginner's guide below:

Getting Started: Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body

I love that you have all chimed in on this thread, as social support is crucial to being successful in reaching your goals, so you already have a head start where that is concerned.

In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything we can do for you, or if you have any follow up questions.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread