+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback

Feedback

Do you think you can make the presentations any longer? I don't have all day to read or watch these videos. I do have a life. Seriously shorten them.

Good afternoon, wayne57. Thank you for taking the time to register for the Community Forum, and for sharing your feedback with us.

We strive to deliver the right balance of information through a variety of channels. We have discovered that individuals are just as unique on the inside as they are on the outside, and the manner in which we process information varies from person to person as well. Some folks are visual learners while others prefer to read the context.

If there is any information you would like to know more about, you have certainly come to the right place, as we can provide you with the same information as is presented in the videos. In addition, we have recently launched a new blog which provides articles and resources (sans video). You may access this new blog here:

BioTRUST Blog

In the meantime, if you have any specific questions we can address for you, please let us know.

Have a great day, wayne57.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

+ Reply to Thread