+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New here and very confused

New here and very confused

Hello, I am very confused with all this! I don't understand how to navigate the site at all, in fact I've never seen anything like this before. So that's got me pretty stressed out because I don't know how to work any of it but I am new here in fact I don't even have my protein powder yet, but I wanted to say hello. And I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the best way to start this program, if just using the bio trust low-carb is enough or if I should be buying more products? I need to lose at least 40 pounds my total goal is about 65 but I wanted to lose 40 by summer. Any suggestions?? I'd love to hear from someone that this has worked well for and how they did it? Thank you!!

Good morning, Nancy. On behalf of the Coaches and the entire BioTRUST Nutrition team, I want to welcome you to the Community Forum.

I am sorry you are having difficulty navigating the Forum. I would be more than happy to help you get acclimated and locate the information on topics of interest to you.

The following three threads are great for beginners, and the first one will help us get to know more about you, with the second two being more about how to get the most out of the Forum:

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body

Community Rules of Engagement

Important Articles and Threads

With regards to your specific question about how to best start on the program, can you tell me a little more about which program you are referring to? Are you looking to implement one of our approved meal plans? We have several to choose from and we would be more than happy to discuss those with you and help you get started.

I recently provided some information for another new member who had placed an order for our Low Carb Protein Blend which can be found here:

Barzie's Thread

In the meantime, I don't want to overload you with too much information, but once you have had a chance to review everything provided, please let us know if you have any questions.

Have a terrific week, Nancy.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

Help!!!

This is my first time on this site I was trying to email bio trust but it linked me to you guys, I just bought my first few containers of the protein powder and it said I got two free downloads for a recipe book and something else but every time I try to download it on my phone it won't let me and I bought all those containers of protein powder because I need to lose weight so if somebody could please help me I would really appreciate it. Also I'm not very good on computers and I'm having a really hard time navigating the site I've never seen anything like it before any pointers would be very helpful thanks!!

Thank you so much for such a quick reply I will definitely check out the link that you posted in them exciting to do it thank you very much, I do have another question really quick I should be getting my powder today and when I bought it and it said that I got a free download of a recipe book and something else but every time I try to download it my iPhone won't let me it keeps telling me that it's not available no matter how I try. I worked in this over a hour yesterday and still nothing. I don't have a computer, I'm wondering if that's the problem that all I have is my iPhone? I really want to lose weight I really need to lose weight and I don't know any good recipes to do this on my own so if you have any suggestions please let me know ASAP thank you so much

Hello, Nancy. I would be more than happy to provide you with a link to access our smoothie eBook:

53 Fat Burning Smoothies & Milkshakes

In addition, we have an entire section here on the Forum which contains healthy recipes:

Healthy Recipes

And our new blog contains not only recipes, but great articles on nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle-related topics:

BioTRUST Blog

Have a great day!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

+ Reply to Thread