+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Green beans - One Day Diet

Green beans - One Day Diet

I just started the one day diet expanded program. I didn't see green beans on any of the lists. Where would they fit into the plan?

Hello Judybird, and welcome!

It's great to hear that you're getting started on one of our most popular and effective diet plans, the One Day Diet. I have good news for you! Yes, you can absolutely include green beans as part of your healthy free veggie choices. They really should be included on the provided list of free vegetables as they are one of the "world's healthiest foods." That said, it's probably best to stick with about a cup as a serving size, since they are a little more calorie dense than some of your other veggie choices.

Thanks again, Judybird, for your excellent question, and have a fantastic Sunday!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

Jicama

I am doing the one day diet, could I incorporate jicama and if so where does it fit in, carb or free veggie or what? I also would like to know if I can use the MetaboGreens45X in my morning or lunch smoothie and if that would change anything? Thanks

No response

Several times I tried to find out how to log in if I had forgotten my password - the response was that an email with instructions had been sent. I never the numerous times I requested help heard from you. I finally guessed at my password and logged in. Somebody or something should be paying attention to this segment of your program.

Hello, Judybird, and thank you for checking in with us.

I understand your frustration with not being able to get your password. I do know that the forums have been undergoing some work on the backend, but unfortunately, as coaches, we can't help with anything technical. I'm glad you were able to remember your password, however, and I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you can include both the jicama and the MetaboGreens 45X in your daily meal plan. Jicama is a healthy carbohydrate and very high in fiber. As long as you're not preparing it in a way that adds unnecessary fat and calories to it (i.e. frying it), you should be able to confidently add it to your One Day Diet meals without worry.

Thank, Judybird, and I hope you have an enjoyable day.
    Coach Stefanie

Vegetables

I am on the one day diet and am having huge success. Love that I am not craving anything or being hungry between meals. I do have a couple of questions - where would jicama fit into diet, a carb or veggie? I also purchased the MetaboGreens45X and am wondering if I can use this in one of my smoothies. I would appreciate your response.

Hi Judybird. I want to take a moment to join Coach Stef in welcoming you to the Community Forum. I am thrilled to hear that you have been having such great success on the One Day Diet Program. One of the main things I look for aside from weight loss or inches lost, when determining if a meal plan is working is whether energy is able to be sustained, and if hunger and cravings can be kept in check.

It would appear that those things are showing favorable for you so far, so the big question is how would you say this program is working for you? How have you been keeping track of your progress?

With regards to these Forum posts, I am not sure if you are getting the notifications that your questions have been responded to. If you are not seeing the responses provided above by Coach Stef, then you may need to subscribe to your thread. You may do so by following these instructions:

1) Go to the top grey ribbon above the first post on this thread.
    2) Click on the words "thread tools".
    3) From the drop down menu select "subscribe to this thread".

If you have any trouble completing this, or if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

We look forward to sharing in your journey, Judybird.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

I think I have this figured out now������. So how do I use the MetaboGreens45X - just add it to one of my daily smoothies? Won't that change the carb content in the smoothie?

Hi Judybird,

Thanks for asking about the MetaboGreens 45X. Yes, you can add it to your smoothies. It contains nine grams of carbohydrates, but, five of those grams are fiber, netting you only four true grams of carbs. So, I would not worry about the few extra carbohydrates. Hope this helps and have a fantastic day!
    Coach Stefanie

My name is Daryl and I have a question about MetaboGreens 45X. I have used the product for about 2 months and love it but I was reading an article about 15 Supplement Ingredients to avoid. (Consumer Reports) One ingredient was Green Tea Extract Power, and I was wondering if this is the same ingredient in MetaboGreens 45X? (Green Tea Leaf Extract) The article spoke of possible liver damage with prolonged use. Can anyone advise on this concern. I am now uncomfortable about using the product until I get more information. Thanks, Daryl.

+ Reply to Thread