+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 week diet supplements

3 week diet supplements

I just recieved all the supplements for the 3 week diet. With so many pills, when is the best time or meal to take each one. By the way, I've completed on week and lost 3.5 lbs. I love the plan and the bio trust shakes!

Good morning, Riafmgb. On behalf of the Coaches and the entire BioTRUST Nutrition team, I want to welcome you to the Community Forum. Congratulations for completing week one of the 3 Week Diet Program, and for your amazing 3.5 pound weight loss.

I am excited to hear that this plan is both manageable and effective for you, and that you are enjoying the shakes. The great thing about the shakes is that even when you reach your goals and are in the maintenance phase, you can still include them in your healthy diet as either a meal replacement, or as a snack or post work-out.

Within this program there are 5 types of days: Low Carbohydrate, Moderate Carbohydrate, Fast Day, Shake Day, and Cheat Day. The Low Carb Protein Blend is explained within the program guidelines for how and when to include this. Since I am not sure which other supplements you have purchased, I will provide instructions for each of the products that are recommendations in the program guidelines.

BioTRUST LeptiBURN: We recommend that you take two (2) capsules with breakfast and two (2) capsules with lunch. Because this is a non-stimulant formula with no added caffeine, it may be taken later in the day (i.e., with dinner), which may be beneficial for some folks (e.g., 5-HTP may promote restful sleep and reduce late-night carb cravings).

BioTRUST Metabo379: The directions state to take 2 capsules per day- 1 with your breakfast meal, and 1 with your dinner meal.

BioTRUST BellyTrim XP: The directions for this supplement state to take 4 capsules per day- 2 with your breakfast meal, and 2 with your dinner meal.

BioTRUST IC-5: We recommend taking 2 capsules with your 2 largest carbohydrate containing meals of the day. While adhering to this program, even if you are on a low carbohydrate day, you should still include both servings, however you may take them with your two largest meals of the day.

BioTRUST OmegaKrill 5X: Our recommendations are to take 3 capsules per day (with or without food).

I hope this information helps, Riafmbg. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or if there is anything else we can help you with. Definitely keep us posted on your progress and best of luck as you start week #2!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Thank you! This is a big help.

Wow that was really helpful Cristina. Thanks. I will be getting those supps for when I start.
    I also use https://ahappygirl.com/breast-actives-review-results the Breast Actives supplements.

Hello gang. I am so glad I have been able to be so helpful.

We originally started a thread for each of the meal plans and they may have got lost in the shuffle as the Forum expanded. The 3 Week Diet thread originated here:

3 Week Diet Discussion

As I look back on that, it would appear that the main thread was started in 2013. There are a lot of great resources and helpful information contained in those sub threads, however we are always available to address any and all questions you have. Feel free to peruse any of the existing threads, but definitely let us know if you have questions of your own.

Each persons journey is unique and we want to make your time spent with us as enjoyable as possible.

Have a great weekend!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

fat burning hormone diet snacks

I'm currently on 3 week diet with great success. Will be switching to fat burning hormone diet next week. I have a question on snacks.....the plan states the same food for "meal/snacks" do we eat the same portion sizes of each food type on a snack as we do meals? And all 3 or 4 food types ie protein, fats etc, at each snack..? Do you have a sample meal plan?
    Last edited by Riafmgb; 02-27-2017 at 06:36 AM.

new to BioTrust

Hi, I'm a 62 yr old female, 5'7", and two weeks ago weighed 171 lbs. Since menopause I've been struggling with weight gain and belly fat. I've been on the 3 week diet now for 2 weeks, and started all the recommended supplements 4 days ago. (Had the shakes from day one) I feel good and lost 5lbs! I do 10 mins of exercise with weights and 15-30mins of low impact cardio daily. Loving the shakes and the new flavors. Thanks for the support and the quick responses to questions.

Hello, Riafmgb, and welcome to the community.

Great to hear that you are taking your fitness and health seriously and have been on a solid diet program now for several weeks. To help you get situated here, we have a section we put together for newcomers which will show you the diet and exercise programs we offer, as well as other pertinent info for motivation, goal-setting, managing cravings and so much more:

Important Articles and Threads

Also, since you've embarked on the 3 Week Diet, I think you'll get a lot of benefit from the following informative threads:

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body
    3 Week Diet Discussion

Again, welcome, Riafmgb, and we look forward to getting to know you! Have a fabulous Sunday.
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread