+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Here!!!

It's Here!!!

It's here! Our limited supply of brand new fat-burning Chocolate Peanut Butter protein is now available with added FREE domestic shipping (1/2 price international) and up to 20% OFF when you use the coupon code PROTEIN at checkout to get free shipping on your entire order!

If you're an existing BioTRUST Low Carb customer (nearly 2 MILLION units shipped!), then you already know just how amazingly delicious our protein shakes are... and the feedback from everyone who has tried brand new Chocolate Peanut Butter is that this is one of our BEST-tasting, most dessert-like flavors yet! And we definitely agree!

Even more, this "super" protein makes for the perfect fat-burning morning shake, giving you a significant fat-burning boost than if you didn't consume a high protein shake in the morning. Just check out this research:

In a recent Tel Aviv University study, participants who consumed a protein shake containing 49 grams of protein first thing in the morning lost 145% more weight than a group consuming a normal amount of protein at breakfast. And as fantastic as that sounds, there’s more: BOTH GROUPS ate the exact same number of calories!

Just note the amount consumed: roughly 50 grams. To give you perspective, that would require you to consume NINE EGGS! I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t sound like a lot of fun. In fact, it sounds extremely unappetizing and nearly impossible for most.

Want to lose weight up to 145% faster? Add BioTRUST Low Carb to your morning routine and watch as your friends and family take notice of your slimming figure! Even better, it's available in 6 incredibly delicious flavors so you'll never get bored!

Brand New! - Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Milk Chocolate
    Vanilla Cream
    Cafe Mocha
    Strawberry Banana
    Peach Mango

That said, because our Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor is so new, you'll want to be sure to get yours today at the link below up to 20% OFF (plus, use coupon code PROTEIN for free domestic shipping while this special offer lasts). This is also a great opportunity to stock up on all your other BioTRUST favorites and other flavors of Low Carb Protein with free shipping on your entire order!

Order Chocolate Peanut Butter Low Carb Here

As you may know, 4 years ago we set out to create the absolute best protein powder on the planet and BioTRUST Low Carb was the end result (after about 8 different taste trials perfecting its rich and creamy taste and texture). Now, even MORE has gone into this new flavor creation, and it is hands down the best protein powder you will ever taste in your life (and if for some strange reason you don't agree, we'll buy it back from you with our 365 day guarantee). But beyond its incredibly delicious taste, the QUALITY of BioTRUST Low Carb is really where this one-of-kind protein powder shines.

What exactly makes BioTRUST Low Carb stand head and shoulders above any other protein powder on the market?

*It's made with natural ingredients (no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives)

*It's made with grass fed certified hormone-free proteins (if a protein powder doesn't state it's hormone free on the label, it's not)

*It's sweetened naturally with stevia and naturally sweet form of fiber called inulin (NO artificial sweeteners)

*It contains 4g of fiber per serving (and only 1 gram of sugar!)

*It contains only 4g of net carbs per 24 grams of protein

*It's built around a 4-protein time-released blend that fuels your body with quality nutrition and keeps you full for hours on end

*NO soy protein

*NO gluten and No GMOs

*It's cold processed to protect the quality of each protein, unlike common high-heat and acid processing practices that denature the protein as it's manufactured

*It the very first protein to contain ProHydrolase, a specialized enzyme blend that has been shown through research to boost protein absorption 10-fold!

And did we mention it tastes incredible? Every time you mix up a BioTRUST Low Carb protein shake, it's just like enjoying a rich and creamy milkshake from the ice cream shop -- only instead, it comes in at just 150 calories while supporting your weight loss goals and stroking your fat-burning metabolism!

Let us know which is your favorite flavor of Low Carb Protein, and you could be selected to win a free container!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

I bought the chocolate peanut butter, peach mango, and strawberry cheesecake. I just recently ordered so I haven't received them yet, but I downloaded the 55 smoothie recipes and I have to say that I was disappointed that out of all the recipes, not any of them had any of the 3 flavors I ordered.

Good morning, smoovie. Thank you for your recent order of our all natural Low Carb Protein Blend. The three new flavors of Low Carb that you have purchased are so recent that we have not had a chance to add any recipes incorporating these flavors. With that being said, you are more than welcome to interchange any of the flavors, as they all work rather well with these recipes.

If you would like some other suggestions for some other healthy and delicious shakes, our fellow Community Member, Arnetta, has been sharing her awesome recipes in her very own thread, which can be found here:

Arnetta's Low Carb Concoctions

If you are looking to try your hand at creating something on your own, the following template is a great guideline to follow to ensure your shake is chock full of the essentials:
    • Protein: 2 scoops BioTRUST Low Carb
    • Vegetable: 1 – 2 fistfuls veggies (e.g., spinach, powdered greens)
    • Fruit: 1/2 - 1 cupped handful fruit (e.g., berries)
    • Healthy Fats: 1 thumb-sized portion healthy fats (e.g., nuts, nut butters, seeds, coconut oil)
    • 8 ounces low-calorie liquid (e.g., water, unsweetened almond milk)
    • Ice to preference

Feel free to peruse the threads here, as we have a ton of new recipes shared by other members, as well as some great recipes on our new blog, as well.

Have a great week, smoovie!
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread