+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Body Mass Index

Body Mass Index

My goal is to attempt to make it down to my correct BMI

This site says I am in the overweight range -

https://heartfoundation.org.au/your-heart/know-your-risks/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator

Overweight (BMI 25 to 30)

I need to loose 5 kg (minimum, 8kg at best)...

I am starting LeptiBURN today to achieve this goal!

Hello, petermay01, and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for joining us here in the BioTRUST community and congrats on getting started with one of our top fat burning products, LeptiBURN. I'm glad that you're taking control of your fitness and health and taking the first step is a big deal, so kudos to you. We would love to help you get rid of the weight you'd like to lose and help you do this in a healthy and permanent way. To get started, please take a few moments to browse through the following threads we've set up for newcomers:

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body
    Community Rules of Engagement
    Welcome to the BioTrust Community
    Important Articles and Threads

Also, if you are interested in a diet plan, one of our easiest and most popular plans if the One Day Diet. If you'd like to explore this solid weight loss plan, you can access it below:

One Day Diet

If you'd like to take a peek at some of our other diet programs, our Coach Cristina has put together a thread for you:

BioTRUST Approved Meal Plans

Thank you, petermay01, and please let us know how we can help you attain weight loss success. Again, welcome and congrats for getting started. Have an enjoyable evening!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread