+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Distributorships?

Distributorships?

Can I become a distributor for BioTrust? I am constantly giving away bottles of products for people to try and have created dozens of customers so far. I have been a Regional Mgr, Trainer, and Hiring authority for major pharma. I believe in BioTrusts products and quality commitment.
    How can I become part of the team?+

Good morning, AnaChapman. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you very much for stopping by and for expressing your interest in teaming up with BioTRUST in order to help folks improve their health and achieve their body transformation goals. We appreciate that you are already sharing your products with friends and family, and we are excited about the prospects of partnering with you.

While we don't have distributors, we do have what we call affiliates/referral partners. The first step in becoming a BioTRUST referral partner is filling out the following application on our website:

BioTrust Affiliate Program

The affiliate team should be able to address all of your questions regarding this program, and should respond promptly to your application.

I hope this helps, AnaChapman.

Have a wonderful weekend.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Supplier

It is good the affiliate programme is available to enable one buy and sell. Is it therefore possible for one to supply certain materials that are used by Biotrust

+ Reply to Thread