+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BellyTrim XP Group

Wink BellyTrim XP Group

Is there a group for the folks taking the BellyTrim XP? I would like to be a part of that group.
    I got the product and took it for a week and gained weight. Wondering if anybody else has had
    that problem.

Good morning, ambuva. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to register to join us here, and for allowing us the opportunity to assist you on your body transformation journey.

I think it is fantastic that you are seeking out social support, and while we do not have a product specific group for BellyTrim XP users, we have many Forum Members who are taking various products, and I will see if I can point some of our BellyTrim XP folks in your direction.

With that being said, you mention that you have been taking BellyTrim XP for approximately a week, and have not seen any results. Remember, it’s critical to give the products an honest chance to work by taking them for a minimum of 60 to 90 days. BioTRUST products are of the highest quality, but no product will work miracles overnight. That said, when you use our products consistently we guarantee your success.

Optimal results are obtained when the products are used in conjunction with proper nutrition and exercise. At BioTRUST, we believe in a lifestyle-based approach to optimize health, fitness, and performance, and we recommend that you use our supplements to complement good nutrition behaviors and regular physical activity.

Speaking of good nutrition behaviors and regular physical activity, I would be curious to hear some of your other habits, in addition to how you have been measuring your progress?

Based on the evidence—both peer-reviewed research and real-world experience, BellyTrim XP seems to be highly beneficial for fat loss, but that fat loss does not always mean weight loss. In fact, many studies on the ingredients in BellyTrim XP show improvements in body composition and reductions in fat mass independent of net changes in body mass. BellyTrim XP also may be particularly useful in exercising populations by helping muscle recovery and growth, which explains why the improvements in body composition may not be noticeable on the scale.

It would be helpful for us to get a glimpse into a day in the life of ambuva. If you would like to stop by our introductory thread, this would be a great place to begin your journey:

Getting Started Taking The First Steps Toward Your New Body

We look forward to hearing back from you, and getting to know more about your current lifestyle, and how we can help you put a solid action plan into place. If there is anything we can do for you in the meantime, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a wonderful week, ambuva.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

Can I take the Bellytrim XP and the Leptiburn or Metabo together or do they interfere?

Good afternoon, smittieseychelles. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for joining us here and for this great question! I would be more than happy to address this for you.

You have posed the following inquiry about combining each of our three weight loss supplements with one another or if they will interfere with one another. The short answer is quite simple yes. You may absolutely feel confident in the safety and efficacy of combining BellyTrim XP, LeptiBURN, and Metabo379 as an enhancement to your healthy diet.

In fact, you could potentially combine each of our BioTRUST Nutrition products in your efforts to achieve optimal health, body composition, and performance.

Each of these products may be used to help increase energy expenditure (e.g., thermogenesis), decrease energy intake (e.g., appetite control), optimize fat metabolism (e.g., increase fat burning, decrease fat storage), and/or enhance carbohydrate metabolism (e.g., improve carbohydrate tolerance, increase insulin sensitivity).

While there are no studies to date that have specifically studied all of the ingredients in these supplements together, there is no reason to believe that these products could not be used simultaneously by an otherwise healthy adult.

Additionally, while it may not be necessary for an individual to take all of our products simultaneously, it’s possible that one may get the best, most effective and efficient results by combining any number of these with healthy eating habits and regular physical activity.

We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you, and help guide you towards being successful at achieving your specific goals. If there are any additional questions or concerns you have, or if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to help, and always happy to do so.

Have a fantastic day, smittieseychelles.
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

how long until results?

My husband and I have been taking the Belly Trim XP and the LeptiBurn for two weeks. We've given up all sugar and processed foods and are only eating what 'real' foods we cook ourselves. No weight loss for either of us. How long does it usually take to see some weight loss?

Good afternoon, DianeP682. Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to register for our group, and for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with your health and wellness goals.

I can appreciate that you and your husband are taking control of your health and wellness and looking to improve the quality of your lives through positive changes to your diet. This is one of the first and very important steps, and I can attest firsthand how difficult it can be to cut out sugar cold turkey.

While it may seem like 2 weeks is a substantial amount of time to begin to see results, it is really just the beginning of your journey. I would suspect that your weight gain didn't occur overnight, therefore it would be unfair to expect it to disappear overnight. Generally speaking, even with all the correct pieces to the puzzle and all of your ducks properly lined up, an average of 1-2 pounds of weight loss per week is considered the most safe and effective amount of weight loss that will elicit long term results.

Including a supplement such as BellyTrim XP in your diet is a great enhancement to the positive changes you are already including such as preparing meals with "real food" and practicing good nutrition. It may be important to also mention that there are other big rocks or habits, that are critical to the process of weight loss. Some of these key elements are your exercise habits or physical activity, sleep hygiene, and stress management.

If you haven't already reviewed the information contained in post #2 above, I would encourage you to do so, paying particular attention to the following:

Remember, it’s critical to give the products an honest chance to work by taking them for a minimum of 60 to 90 days. BioTRUST products are of the highest quality, but no product will work miracles overnight. That said, when you use our products consistently we guarantee your success.

Optimal results are obtained when the products are used in conjunction with proper nutrition and exercise. At BioTRUST, we believe in a lifestyle-based approach to optimize health, fitness, and performance, and we recommend that you use our supplements to complement good nutrition behaviors and regular physical activity.

Speaking of good nutrition behaviors and regular physical activity, I would be curious to hear some of your other habits, in addition to how you have been measuring your progress?

Based on the evidence—both peer-reviewed research and real-world experience, BellyTrim XP seems to be highly beneficial for fat loss, but that fat loss does not always mean weight loss. In fact, many studies on the ingredients in BellyTrim XP show improvements in body composition and reductions in fat mass independent of net changes in body mass. BellyTrim XP also may be particularly useful in exercising populations by helping muscle recovery and growth, which explains why the improvements in body composition may not be noticeable on the scale.
    With that being said, it would be helpful to learn more about some of your current habits, as well as any limiting factors that may be involved, so that we can help you achieve your goals.

In the meantime, if you have any questions we can address for you, please let us know.

Have a fantastic day, DianeP6852.
    THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS

I have been taking Belly Trim XP since August. Initially I did lose weight. During the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays I was not very god about taking the required amount. So the weight came back. I usually do not have anything for breakfast and then I have a protein shake for lunch. Dinner is normal With that being said, my question is this.. do I need to continually stay on the Belly Trim forever?

Hi there, Luvlyseals87.

I answered your question in your other thread which you can access here:

BellyTrim XP Questions

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

I just began taking a combo of Belly Trim XP and Metabo379. I just started taking them yesterday, and this morning my stomach has been gurgling like crazy. It doesn't hurt, it's just weird and pretty noticeable. I was wondering if this is normal - I'm assuming it is since I just started taking the supplements and my body is adjusting. I guess I wanted to make sure this wasn't something I'm experiencing because I am combining the two?

Hello, happy traveler, and welcome to the community!

Thank you for writing in to us and for letting us know about your experience thus far with the BioTRUST products. I will forward your comments to my teammates. Normally, it is completely fine to combine any and all BioTRUST products as they work synergistically with each other. However, if you do have any medical issues or concerns, please consult with your physician prior to continuing use to determine what is best for you. Thank you, happy traveler, and I hope you enjoy your day!
    Coach Stefanie
    BioTrust Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    ISSA Certified in Fitness Nutrition

+ Reply to Thread