+ Reply to Thread

Thread: video won't play

Thumbs up video won't play

I was sent a e-mail and in that given an option to play #1 Worst Carb Ever(don't Eat this), but when I click on it it will not play. I would very much like to see this information, can you help me?

Hi growing,

Welcome to the BioTrust Community; I hope this finds you doing well! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing one of our videos. We sincerely appreciate your interest, and we want nothing more than the opportunity to educate you and help you on your journey to improved health, fitness, and wellbeing.

With that being said, the following is a link to the video that you mentioned:

The #1 Worst Carb Ever & Our #1 Carb-Fighting Trick for a Flat Belly

The video seems to be playing fine for me, and I'm viewing it using Firefox. I wonder, what Internet browser do you use? Perhaps this is a problem that needs to be reported to our IT department. You might try a different Internet browser (than the one you're currently using), if possible, to see if that does the trick.

Can you please keep us posted with your experiences and please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns? Thank you, growing!

Coach Tim
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn2
    Director of Nutrition and Exercise
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

+ Reply to Thread