+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Batman vs Superman

Batman vs Superman

Ok so serious conversation here guys...

I'm going to see Batman vs Superman next week at a midnight showing but before that movie I'm seeing "Man of Steel"

So my question is... Shall I wear my Batman suit during "Man of Steel" or wear my Superman top then in between the about 10-15min gap I change to my Batman suit... As we all know Batman kicks Superman butt...

I've been asked this question for a couple of days now to my colleagues but none of them are taking me seriously 😅... I think they just want to see me in my batman suit plus cape... 🙈

So Batman vs Superman who will win?

Hey Harriet,

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I'm a Batman fan and always will be, so I say go Batman. I could never get into Superman and the kryptonite thing...just seemed a bit too unrealistic. It's a comic book, but still.

Have a great weekend, my friend, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
    Brian Murray, Pn2

So Harriet....inquiring minds are curious which one you decided on, and how you enjoyed the movie?
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Blog Entries
    My 22 yr old son has always been a huge Batman fan. He's going to watch the movie this evening. I tried to convince him he should go in costume but he's not buying into it.
    I wish I had the wisdom of a 70 year Old
    the body of a 20 year old
    & the energy of a 3 year Old!

Please read my blogs, lot of typing for a 1 fingered pecker (get ur minds outta the gutter, we're talking typing skills)

Hi,

I found this conversation so serious that, I could not stop myself from intervening. Your son is still young. Last week saw a granny wearing batman's costume. The craze of these series is so much that People are die hard fans of these characters.

+ Reply to Thread