+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243
Results 2,421 to 2,429 of 2429

Thread: Kathy's One Day Diet Nutrition Log

Blog Entries
    Hi Coaches Cristina and Steph,

I never made it to the gym last Thursday as it closed due to a snowstorm. We got about ten inches and the roads were slippery! So instead, I worked out at home riding my exercise bike for about 40 minutes. I went to the gym on Friday and was weighed. I lost 5.6 pounds in a week! I shocked everyone at the gym!

I saw my primary care physician, Dr. Feldmann, and he did a physical and checked out a bunch of health related issues I have. One thing I forgot to mention was how I've been taking my BioTrust supplements and Low Carb. I will have to remember when I see him for a follow-up in four months. I did speak to my Kidney Doctor, Dr. Friedenberg, and he thought I shouild have bloodwork done to check my potassium levels as I have had high readings in the past. Where I have severe kidney disease, he wants me to be sure I drink Low Carb before having the labs done. I've been drinking the Strawberry-Banana flavor but found out that it's too high in Potassium! I will have to see about whether or not I will be able to continue drinking my shakes.

Meanwhile, I am going to switch flavors up and drink the Cafe Mocha flavor as its lower in potassium. I sure hope I have good readings as I don't want to give my Low Carb up!!

So I helped a friend try to make a decision whether or not they would join the forums. I told her that you guys were the best Coaches in the world!! She's still a little shy and will join sooner or later. I did "bump" into a BioTrust forum member, keepfitkitty, on Facebook and have pm'd her to see how she likes working with Brian and Born Fitness. I gave her a good reference to help Brian out some. She is a real go-getter!

Well I will probably miss the gym again tomorrow as we are having a blizzard right now. We are expecting 14 to 16 inches of snow!! I miss the gym! I will have to work out at home again but that's okay. When I finally do go to the gym, possibly on Tuesday, I will be weighed again. Can't wait to see the number on the scale!

Hope you have good weather out your way, Coaches Cristina and Steph! Talk to you later!

Kathy
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~
    #1 Fan BioTrust Nutrition

Blog Entries
    Hello Coaches,

Well it's Friday and I'm checking in to let you know that I have lost some more weight and now I am down to 257.6! That's a total loss of 7.6 pounds since the end of January. I'm feeling great and loving the weight loss. I've noticed it in my thighs and belly. I've gone down a size in my clothes since I started in January!

I think the set up I have going is working out great for me, don't you? 3 days of exercising and watching what I eat is doing the trick! I am pedaling on my exercise bike at home every now and then, but plan on trying to do it at least twice a week to help supplement what I do at the gym.

I told you how I fell off the treadmill, right? Well, I've gone back to working out on it. I am much more careful working out on the treadmill, so I don't end up hurting myself! I walk at a quick speed for me, 2.5 mph, and find I work up a good sweat and my blood pressure is good. My nephrologist, Dr. Friedenberg, took me off of my blood pressure medication as I have shown a steady loss of weight and my blood pressure readings have been lower since I've started working out and drinking my Low Carb shakes twice a day-once for breakfast and another after I work out in the afternoon. So it looks like I will still be able to stay on my diet with Low Carb Strawberry-Banana shakes with Chia seeds twice a day. Good, because I love them and it's my favorite flavor!

Well, it's that time again. I have to get ready for work. Hope you both are doing well, Coach Cristina and Coach Stefanie! Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Take care,
    Kathy
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

Happy Birthday Kathy Girl!!

Wishing you all the happiness and success!! through the coming year

Hugs and Love Dee

Hmmm don't know what happened yesterday but my post didn't come through

Happy Birthday for yesterday Kathy Girl!!
    We were talking so I know you were very spoiled, as you should be

Wishing you peace, love and joy in the coming year my friend!!

Blog Entries
    Hey Dee!!!!

Thank you for the big surprise birthday greeting, my friend!! What a nice way to be thought of on my birthday. I am spoiled having two greetings!! I love flowers and you knew that. How sweet you are!!!

Love and Hugs,

Kathy
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

Hi Kathy. Please forgive me for not responding to all of your updates. I wanted to take a moment to review everything you have said and respond accordingly, so I will be back with that shortly.

I am glad that Dee and others have been chiming in during my absence.

I hope you are having an amazing week.
    Cristina Powell, ME-NC3, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Blog Articles by Coach Cristina
    Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Blog Entries
    Hey Coach Cristina,

No problem not getting to my updates. I know you have other things on your mind right now.

My latest update is that I am weighing in at 255.4, and I haven't been able to make my training appointments for the last 2 weeks. I've had a lot going on in my life, including a death in my family and some other things that have prevented me from attending the gym. I am looking forward to getting back on track and will be starting my training back up on Monday.

While I've been home, I've followed the One Day Diet faithfully. I'm pretty pleased with myself that I haven't gained weight. I was worried that I would fall off the wagon, but I've managed pretty good. I'm running low on my favorite Low Carb-Strawberry Banana-which I drink every day and will be reordering it soon. I bought a Britta water pitcher and I manage to drink at least 5 glasses a day. I'm trying to up my water intake to flush out the fat cells that I have been exercising off. Some days I feel like I'm floating away!

I am eagerly awaiting Spring as I have a ton of yard work to do, gardens to plant and a yard to thatch. Looking forward to eventually planting my vegetable garden come the end of May. It's been crazy weather here in the Northeast, with temps in the 70's one week and then now in the 20's this weekend. I look out my windows and can imagine myself cleaning my yard soon.

So welcome back, Coach Cristina! I hope all is well with you and your adorable girls. I will look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance.

Fondly,
    Kathy
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

Hi Kathy Girl!!

So sorry for your loss my friend. I am happy you are sticking to your plan and congrats on the numbers!! Especially hard
    when life throws some challenges your way.

Keep on keeping on Kathy and talk to you soon. Finishing up my doubles weekend and dodging snow!!

Hugs Dee

Blog Entries
    Hi Dee,

Thank you for your condolences. I have been pretty down since my brother-in-law passed away so suddenly. He was a great guy and will forever be missed!!

As far as things go, I've been having a hard time sticking to my plan. I think because I'm grieving still that I just don't have it in me to follow my diet to a T. I've missed the gym for weeks now as I've also been sick with bronchitis. I'm hoping to return soon as I am getting way out of shape!

Hope you are doing well, my friend! Talk to you soon!

Hugs, Kathy
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

+ Reply to Thread