+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Leptiburn, ic5, belly trim xp

Wink Question about Leptiburn, ic5, belly trim xp

Hi am new to the bio trust community, I just ordered my products and am starting the one day diet on Wednesday and I just read about belly trim xp and I wanted to order it and add to my leptiburn and ic5 and the low carb protein I ordered and wanted to know if I its okay to take all three supplements on the one day diet because I want to loose weight but am really worried about my belly fat which I desperately want it to go down.

Hello Nana123,

You may definitely use all of our supplements together, including BellyTrim XP. As a matter of fact, our products are designed to work better together. However, we do not recommend taking BellyTrim XP with other similar supplements from other companies.

At this time, BellyTrim XP is not available on our main website, however, you may order BellyTrim XP over the phone. Please give us a call at 1-800-766-5086 and one of our friendly customer service representatives would be happy to help you place your order. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST.

I hope this helps, Nana123, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Thank you!

Thank you Brain I really appreciate your prompt response. Thnx

What is Belly Trim XP?

I've never heard of the Belly Trim XP before. Can you explain what it is and does? I read that it cannot be ordered online only over the phone, is it because it's new to BioTrusts line of health supplements?

Thanks so much.
    Kathy

Hello Kathy,

That is exactly right! It is a new product that we have not yet released through our website, as we are waiting to have enough product to officially launch.

Please refer to the following thread for more information on BellyTrim XP!

http://www.biotrustboard.com/showthr...9-BellyTrim-XP

Thank you, Kathy!

+ Reply to Thread