+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garcinia Cambogia Interaction

Red face Garcinia Cambogia Interaction

To Tim or Brian,
    I'm new to Biotrust. Haven't started my journey yet. I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia and am wondering if that is compatible with Biotrust products or do I need to stop taking it. I have no idea what I am doing or where this message will post but hope I can figure it out. Thank you.

Hi Mumf8385,

Welcome to the BioTrust Community! We're very glad that you've joined us here, and we truly appreciate the opportunity to help you.

For having no idea what you're doing with a message board, I'd say that you've done a very good job! Not only did you start your own thread, you put it in the right place. Hats off to you!

With regard to your Garcinia question, I'd like to turn your eyes to the following thread where I've shared some research on this very topic:

www.biotrustboard.com/showthread.php?33673-Ic-5

As you'll see, I strongly believe that LeptiBurn will more than covered the purported bases of this supplement and much, much more. I do have some concerns about the use of this supplement in addition to the lack of research basis for its inclusion.

Unfortunately, very few supplement companies take the great care that BioTrust does to formulate and manufacture premium supplements that are scientifically-backed, pure, and potent. With the rise in popularity of Garcinia and the relatively easy marketing tactics, there are many companies cutting corners to produce a very cheap, even less effective product.

That being said, I'd be interested to hear about your own progress and feedback. I don't mean to be a dictator. However, I would strongly recommend LeptiBurn if your goal is fat loss. As mentioned, I do not believe there would be any need for the Garcinia product if you choose this path.

In general, Mumf8385, we do not recommend combining our scientifically-backed supplements with other similar supplements from other companies. To that end, it does become increasingly difficult for us to speak to the quality, purity, and effectiveness of other companies' products. That being said, all of our products are designed to address a significant and specific need, and they work in great synergy together to optimize results and overall health and vitality.

For example, many folks find outstanding success by combining IC-5 with LeptiBurn to accelerate fat burning and overall fat loss progress.

I hope this helps, Mumf8385! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We're here to help!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

+ Reply to Thread