+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dbx-13

Question Dbx-13

I am reading/hearing more about a natural diabetes treatment called DBX-13. It is also presented on the Health Sciences Institute webpage. Is this valid? I am currently taking your IC-5 product. Comparison?....thoughts?.....

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Pam Clark

DBX-13 doesn't exist

In January 2014 - I recently purchased a subscription to the Health Sciences Institute (HSI) newsletter and got the book "Miracles from the Vault." I scoured the pages to find DBX-13 which they advertised as the diabetes miracle cure, and couldn't find it anywhere. I called HSI, and after three attempts and threatening to take them to court for false advertising, a response finally came by email. DBX-13 is called X-Cravings. But get this... it is no longer being manufactured. X-Cravings appears to be a formula to help you stop craving food... a diet product... and I guess they apparently felt this would help you lose weight which would help your diabetes. I placed a call to the manufacturer of X-Cravings, Nutricology. Tel: (800)545-9960 who claims they don't know that X-Cravings was called DBX-13 by HSI, and they said they discontinued X-Cravings last year (2013). They also don't have a replacement product for it either. I hate when companies like HSI scam you by offering you hope that doesn't exist, which is why I am posting this information.

+ Reply to Thread