+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re; OmegaDessert and Fish Oil/Krill supplements

Re; OmegaDessert and Fish Oil/Krill supplements

Hey Coaches,

I'm wondering when the new OmegaDessert and Fish Oil/Krill supplements will be coming?

I've tried to place orders for them, but have been told numerous times that I have to wait for an email from Coaches Josh and Joel as to when they will be ready for sale. Any chance you can nudge Josh and Joel and let them know there are eager customers waiting for them?

Does the OmegaDessert have to be refrigerated? Also is there a name for the Fish Oil/Krill supplement?

Thanks!
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~
    #1 Fan BioTrust Nutrition

Hi Kathy,

Would you believe me if I told you they were coming soon?

There's a very good chance that Omega Dessert will be live on BioTrust.com as early as Monday of next week. OmegaKrill 5X is the name of the capsule-based fish/krill oil supplement. You can read about both in greater detail in our BioTrust User's Guide.

We do recommend that you refrigerate Omega Dessert after opening. However, our amazing R & D team, headed by the guru Brett Hall, left no stone unturned in formulating both of these unparalleled omega-3 supplements. For example, the emulsification technology that we use with Omega Dessert allows the oils to stay stable, fresh, and viable without refrigeration.

This same proprietary emulsion technology has been shown in a recent research study to be 9 times more bioavailable than regular fish oil capsules. With most capsule products you would have to consume 8 to 10 capsules to get that dose. With Omega Dessert, you get the equivalent of over 6 grams of EPA and DHA in one serving.

If you weren't licking your chops enough already...
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

Hi Kathy,

I called today and ordered 3 bottles. I was put on hold for quite awhile as he needed to check if I could place the order. Fortunately, the answer was yes! But there's two flavors! I wasn't expecting to have to make a choice. Lemon Chiffon and Mango something. Ugh. Decisions.... I'm trying both and can't wait until it arrives!

Hi Kathie,

That's great news you placed an order! I knew about the two flavors, I'm going to call and get some Lemon Chiffon myself! I'm sure you'll enjoy both of the flavors as Coaches Tim and Brian said they were both delicious when they tried them. So hope you enjoy them! Thanks for the heads up!
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

Hi Kathy,

I somehow missed that information so when the guy asked me which flavor I wanted I was surprised! I couldn't decide which to get! I hope we both like them as much as the Coaches do!! I'm looking forward to receiving my box!

Hey kkmack,

You will be pleasantly surprised by either flavor, I promise. =)

Cheers!
    Brian Murray, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Follow BioTrust on Instagram

Hiya Coach Brian,

I finally got to place my order for OmegaDessert! Thank you so much for your help, Bri!! So looking forward to the benefits of another wonderful BioTrust healthy supplement!
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

Hey Kathy,

Charlene is a rock-star, and I am glad her and I were able to assist. =)

Cheers!
    Brian Murray, Pn1
    Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    Follow BioTrust on Instagram

Hey Coach Brian,

I can't say enough good things about BioTrust's Customer Care Rep Charlene, she is definitely a rock-star and your help was definitely appreciated!

Have a great day!
    ~Kathy Stefaniak~

Why isn't Omega Krill 5x available on the BioTRUST website?

+ Reply to Thread