+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Day Diet - Replace Smoothie for Cookies?

One Day Diet - Replace Smoothie for Cookies?

Hi, I just bought 3 boxes of BioTrust Protein Cookies. My question is, can I replace the smoothies in the One Day Diet for the cookie or will that not be as filling as a smoothie?

Thanks

Oh! I found my answer in another thread. The answer was yes and 1.5-2 cookies. YAY! Can't wait until 12 pm to try my first BioTrust cookie. I hear nothing but good things.

Hi Lindarosenberg,

Hey, I just bought 3 boxes of the Protein Cookies myself! From my understanding, the Protein Cookie can be used as a substitute for the Low Carb shake, now as far as the Smoothies go I would think you would have to eat your mixin's on the side. As far as I know, one Protein cookie is a substitute for a Low Carb shake. As far as taking 2 Protein Cookies you'll have to check that out with Coach Tim. Have you tried heating the Protein cookie up in the microwave? Stacey clued us into doing that and the Protein cookie tastes like a fresh baked one by zapping it first for 10 seconds! I just had one for breakfast with my cup of coffee, it's very filling!

Enjoy!

Kathy

Linda,

Quote Originally Posted by lindarosenberg View Post
    Oh! I found my answer in another thread. The answer was yes and 1.5-2 cookies. YAY! Can't wait until 12 pm to try my first BioTrust cookie. I hear nothing but good things.
    That is exactly right, and to elaborate on the suggestion further, if you do decide to use two, whole BioTrust Protein Cookies, please do this for breakfast, or as a post-workout meal.

Enjoy!

Kathy,

Quote Originally Posted by Kstefaniak123 View Post
    Hi Lindarosenberg,

Hey, I just bought 3 boxes of the Protein Cookies myself! From my understanding, the Protein Cookie can be used as a substitute for the Low Carb shake, now as far as the Smoothies go I would think you would have to eat your mixin's on the side. As far as I know, one Protein cookie is a substitute for a Low Carb shake. As far as taking 2 Protein Cookies you'll have to check that out with Coach Tim. Have you tried heating the Protein cookie up in the microwave? Stacey clued us into doing that and the Protein cookie tastes like a fresh baked one by zapping it first for 10 seconds! I just had one for breakfast with my cup of coffee, it's very filling!

Enjoy!

Kathy
    As always, thank you for getting our backs, Kathy!

I still need to try microwaving the Protein Cookies myself, however, I love eating them frozen.

Hey Brian,

Your welcome! Now that I know I can have two Protein cookies for breakfast, I'll shall have to try freezing them and see how good they taste! Thanks for that tip Bri!

Kathy

Exciting! So, as Kathy mentioned, should I be eating fruits with the cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by lindarosenberg View Post
    Hi Linda,

I'm sure that you'll enjoy. I do want to throw in a slight twist to this conversation, what if I told you that you could wash down one BioTrust Protein Cookie with a BioTrust Low Carb smoothie (mixed with water or unsweetened almond milk)? Better yet, what if I told you that you could make a pseudo-cookie dough by mixing two scoops of BT Low Carb with a couple tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk then stirring in a crushed Protein Cookie?

You could do that, too.
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

Hey Tim,

That sounds great! Why have you kept this secret to yourself? haha. I know I'm going to try the pseudo-cookie dough recipe tomorrow morning, thanks Coach Tim!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread