+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biotrust Lowcarb Recipes

Biotrust Lowcarb Recipes

Other Lowcarb smoothies you enjoy!

For those without an access to a blender (ie office) but have all the right ingredients, i would like to share this refreshing (and filling) recipe with all of you:

-1 cup finely chopped watermelon (or more if you prefer)

Sometimes when you are in a rush, you can get this in the supermarket already chopped small and in containers. What I do when i reach the office is just to take a knife and start slicing them in every way to smaller bits in the container itself and you will juice them too..

- .25 cup of low fat milk (almond milk or soy milk, the milk available for coffee in the office or which ever works for you, this can be skipped if you prefer)

- water to almost fill your Biotrust shaker bottle

- ice

- 2 scoops vanilla Biotrust low carb

Mix the first 4 ingredients in the shaker bottle. Shake it until you are satisfied that you have gotten enough juice fr the watermelon mixed w the milk and water.

Then add the lowcarb, mix, drink and enjoy! Oh, plus enjoy the watermelon nibbles while you drink it

Hello Amore,

Thank you for posting this recipe; it sounds delicious!

If you have anymore, please keep them coming. Thank you!

P.S. I feel better knowing that I am not the only one who likes to chew/nibble on my smoothie.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the recipe:-0

Your recipe really good for health. Thanks for sharing with wonderful recipe.

Ive got another "quicker" smoothie..) when a blender is nowhere in sight..

my friend and i were on a looong drive and my hunger couldnt wait for me to reach my destination (2hrs).. i had my 2 scoops of vanilla LowCarb (150 calories) and shaker and a whole lotta desert and a 47degree scorcher ahead of me.. so i stopped by a petrol station and bought fr the convenience store:

- 1bottle of ice cold water
    - 1 cup low fat yogurt (100 calories)
    - 1small banana milk (90 calories)

Mix the first 3 and add the lowcarb.. the yogurt is sooo filling! And i liked the combination very much that i decided to have the same on the way back

To add an extra crunch-crunch to the smoothie (just to try) i bought a granola bar and smashed the hell out of it on the cashier counter (glad it didnt pop) and added half the pack (100calories) into the mix.. This is makes it high on the calorie side.. so i had to make my next smoothie about 250 cal in total..

Maybe this is better as a post workout smoothie or you can also just skip either the granola or the banana milk..

))

Quote Originally Posted by Amore View Post
    To add an extra crunch-crunch to the smoothie (just to try) i bought a granola bar and smashed the hell out of it on the cashier counter (glad it didnt pop) and added half the pack (100calories) into the mix..
    Thanks for sharing this, Amore. This was my favorite part of the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Amore View Post
    Maybe this is better as a post workout smoothie or you can also just skip either the granola or the banana milk..
    ))
    You're absolutely right: this sounds like it would be ideal for the post-workout window after an intense training session.

Thanks, Amore!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

This is a great idea, and it got me thinking...

1 BioTrust Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
    2 Scoops of Low Carb Milk Chocolate
    1 c Low Fat Yogurt
    1/2 c Ice Water

Who is going to test this out for me?

*WARNING* May cause overwhelming sensation of the taste buds.

Hi Tim and Brian!

I had fun doing that and enjoyed the confused look of the cashier all the more

and did someone say [biotrust] cookie? Ahmmmm nomm nomm nomm..

Finally invested a hand blender! More healthier smoothies for me!! ^_^

Have a good day everyone!!

Amore

One of my favorites smoothly.
    With a blender, I mix;
    3 ice cubes
    5 strawberries
    6, 1" cubed fresh pineapple, not can.
    2 Scoops of Low Carb Vanilla Cream
    1 1/2 cups of water or 1% organic Milk. You cam add more liquid, to thin the smoothy out to you taste.
    Now blend
    For me, I choose milk for meal replacement & water for after workout or before bed snack. But the both taste great.

Mike

Mike,

That sounds delicious! I have a new-found love for pineapple and strawberries, because for some reason, I never enjoyed fruit as a child/teenager.

Keep em' coming.

+ Reply to Thread