+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bio Trust Low Carb, IC5 and Lepti Burn

Bio Trust Low Carb, IC5 and Lepti Burn

Hello Coaches,

I have ordered Bio Trust Low Carb, IC5 and Lepti Burn for the first time. The order is yet to arrive though ! Please could you guide me on how I can make the best out of them. I even went through the intermittent fasting but honestly, am very skeptical about following it. Will it make a difference if I don't ?

I live a pretty healthy lifestyle but the major difference is that I've been eating a supper of say a bowl of steal cut oats/chicken sandwich/veg salad without the dressing, homemade something light. This makes me super hungry in the morning and I have to have a heavy breakfast like protein and carb one portion of each and a fruit. To summarize with, I go by the proverb Breakfast like a king ...

I am 5 pounds overweight, all flab around the tummy. How should I implement the new meds along with my Omega 3 capsules that I have to take with a meal. Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
    Until then,
    Anna

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the BioTrust Community! Congratulations on your recent order and your commitment to living a healthier, more vital life! We're sure that you're going to enjoy our premium, all-natural, scientifically-backed supplements and the results they help you achieve.

As far as how to best utilize these supplements, please refer to this excellent primer posted by Coach Brian.

I'm not sure exactly what intermittent fasting protocol you followed, but Coach Josh put together an extremely simple, popular, and effective approach called the One Day Diet. [Note: This is the CliffsNotes version for you review.]

If you'd rather take on something that focuses on smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day, then perhaps the Fat Burning Hormone Diet or the 3 Week Diet would be better suited for you.

I think that you've made a great investment in these three wonderful and highly effective supplements, and I'm confident that we can knock off those last five pesky pounds. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, and please keep us updated with your progress. Good luck, Anna!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach

+ Reply to Thread