+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BellyTrim XP

BellyTrim XP

Hi

I would like to buy BellyTrim XP, as I have a lot of belly fat. When this product will be available? Is that possible to be an early adopter?

Thanks

Richard

Hello Richard,

You may most definitely order BellyTrim XP!

Please call us toll free at 1-800-766-5086, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm CST to place an order over the phone.

Thank you, Richard!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info Brian, But why is it that bellytrim xp doesent have any information attached to it besides the fact that its from biotrust and is a weight loss supplement? Its not listed in the line of biotrust products on the mainpage or virtually anywhere else.

David,

We are still in the process of producing enough BellyTrim XP for its launch, however, here is more information on it:

BellyTrim XP is a unique blend of "designer fats" that have been shown to exert dual-action body composition improvement via both decreased body fat and increased lean body mass.

BellyTrim XP:

- Includes the Scientific Dose™ of two CLA isomers that have been proven to decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

- Provides a 50/50 blend of CLA isomers/types (clearly labeled on the bottle) that are BOTH needed for the effects shown in research. Other products contain only one isomer or don't contain equal amounts of both.

- Includes the powerful Pomegranate Seed Oil (another conjugated linoleic acid), which has been shown to decrease fat storage, lower blood sugar (and increase insulin sensitivity), and decrease obesity-related inflammation.

- Includes Bioperine®, which is a black pepper extract that has been proven to enhance the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients by up to 60%. This is yet another classic example of BioTrust improving absorbility and deliverability of nutrients.

- Is the first and only CLA-including supplement to be completely vegetarian-friendly.

I hope this helps, David!

Blog Entries
    Yes it does:-) Thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Murray View Post
    You may most definitely order BellyTrim XP!

Please call us toll free at 1-800-766-5086, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm CST to place an order over the phone.
    So I did! Thank you!

How much is bellytrim x?

Channon,

BellyTrim XP is $59.95 per bottle, so at the Buy TWO Get ONE FREE price of $119.90, each bottle costs approximately $39.97. This would be your best bet, and is also a three-month supply.

Thank you, is CLA supplements suggested while taking Pro X10

+ Reply to Thread