+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BioTrust Meal Plan for 3-week Diet

BioTrust Meal Plan for 3-week Diet

When I first purchased the 3-week diet, it had the option of buying the complete meal plan and recipes. Unfortunately, at the time I did not have enough money to purchase it. Where can I purchase this please as I'm struggling for meal ideas. Thanks.

Hi jadegurl,

Welcome to the BioTrust Community! We're excited that you've joined us here, and we look forward to helping you toward your health and fitness goals.

I will e-mail you some additional information regarding these materials. If we can do anything else to help you along the way, please let us know!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach

Hi Tim, thank you so much for your prompt reply and your email. I can't be more pleased/happy/ecstatic with the help from you and BioTrust. As I'm typing this I am drinking a BioTrust low carb shake. My son and I started the 3week diet on Friday. Have just finished the fast day (that was challenging) and sitting here having my first shake for the start of our Shake Day. We are both up for a challenge so roll on the 3 weeks! Again Tim, thank you all the way from New Zealand :-)

Hi jadegurl,

It is absolutely our pleasure to help! Thank you so much for your avid and encouraging support!

As I'm typing this I am drinking a BioTrust low carb shake.
    That's awesome! And, I love to hear that you and your son are committed to this plan together. It's critical to have a great social support network for motivation and accountability. That's why we're here, but it's even better that you have someone right there with you along the way.

Keep up the great work! Good luck to you awesome Kiwis!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach

+ Reply to Thread