+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ProX10

ProX10

Hi I started the prox10 today how long does it take to work and I know you should have a 40g of sugar a day does that include fruits and vegetables cause I know alot of fruit and vegetables have sugar in them

Thank you,
    Michele

Hi Michele,

You're absolutely right: re-building and fortifying your gut microflora is a combination of both increasing the good (e.g., probiotics) while decreasing the bad (e.g., sugar). The response time to Pro-X10 is variable amongst individuals, but the vast majority of people notice it working within the first 30 days of using it as directed -*some even as soon as 1 - 2 weeks.

Please keep us posted with your feedback and progress, Michele. Thank you!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

My wife and I have been doing Pro X 10 for awhile now.

My daughter has been having stomach issues and the doctor thinks she may have irritable bowel syndrome. She's 8.

Would the Pro X10 help? Is it safe for a child?

Thanks.

Hi jametalb,

Our products will not cure any disease. In addition, because we are not doctors and do not know your complete medical history, we advise that you consult your doctor and/or pharmacist about your specific medical question. And, never stop taking any medications without your doctors approval.

Generally, speaking, Pro-X10 is fine for healthy children at a dose of one capsule per day; however, again, we ask that you speak to a doctor in regards to specific medical cases.

Also for consideration is that the gut microbiome has been implicated in the pathophysiology of pediatric patients with IBS, and probiotics have successfully been used in the therapy of IBS. You may consult with your daughter's physician for the ultimate approval, but I did want to share this information for your consideration.
    BioTRUST Nutrition: We are THE premium, natural nutrition brand committed to integrity, excellence, and giving back.

I have recently started the ProX10 a few months now on my 3rd bottle. I cannot that I have seen any changes
    In my bowel pattern. I suffer from severe chronic constipation. I am a female weights between 125 to 130 height 5ft 7 inches. Enjoy good health otherwise. I do not endlge in much dairy and or meat, mostly fish and sometimes chicken. Choice of drink is water most times. I do have a lazy colon and a redundant colon also and have rectal rectoceal and both internal and external hemorriods. Need some help really bad.

@Alorna: Have you been taking Pro-X10 as directed? 1 capsule twice daily before meals? How much fiber are you consuming on a daily basis? Along with inadequate probiotic levels in the gut, inadequate fiber intake is one of the primary culprits when it comes to constipation.

We recommend consuming 30 - 40 grams of fiber per day, preferably from whole foods. Vegetables, fruits, beans, and minimally processed whole grains are great sources of fiber.

Another help for constipation, especially for women, is to look at any calcium supplements used. Anything with calcium carbonate is constipating, whereas calcium citrate helps to move things along. Make sure to get the recommended amount of magnesium along with the calcium.

Hi Tim ~

My son, who is 3, is starting his first course of antibiotics ever this week for an ear infection.

Is there a bottom age limit for the 1 capsule/day dosage guideline you gave earlier for children?
    Can you mix the contents of the capsule in food or mix with something and administer via a syringe if the child is too young to swallow capsules?

Thanks!
    Stacey

Hi Stacey,

I'm sure that you're quite familiar with our medical disclaimer and have taken that all into consideration, but I would encourage you to discuss with your pediatrician for proper approval.

There is not a lower level age limit for the 1 capsule/day dosage guideline for Pro-X10. Yes, you are more than welcome to mix the contents of Pro-X10 with food/liquid and administer that way. This is not a problem.

One thing to consider: remember that antibiotics are basically non-selective in their bacteria genocide. I wouldn't take the probiotics at the exact same time as administering the antibiotics. I'd try to space them out as much as possible (if taking the probiotics concurrently).

I hope this helps, Stacey, and I hope the little man gets to feeling better very soon!

+ Reply to Thread