+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BioTrust Fan - Starting 21-Day Diet

BioTrust Fan - Starting 21-Day Diet

Hi, I am getting married end of August and need to lose another 30lbs before then . I started the 1-day diet plan beginning of May and lost 12lbs in the first 30 days but have plateaued which I really cant afford to do so have purchased the 21-day diet plan. Please can you give me some tips on how to lose this 30lbs in less than 10 weeks if at all possible!?

Thankyou

Hi gi4ralph,

Welcome to the BT Community!

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! We feel truly privileged to be a part of such a landmark body transformation. Congratulations on the great start that you've made using the 1DD and losing 12 pounds. Awesome!

As far as tips, my recommendation is to follow the 21-Day Diet to the letter. As recommended in the manual, you can complete back-to-back courses of the 21-Day Diet for a total of 6 weeks, which should have you in prime condition a few weeks before the wedding. While 30 pounds during that time frame is going to be very aggressive, you should be close enough that you can knock off the last few pounds in the couple weeks leading up to it.

The 3-Week Diet, as it's laid out, is your best bet for fat loss FAST.

Get started on the 21-Day plan and keep us posted on your progress! Good luck!
    Tim Skwiat, MEd., CSCS, Pn1
    Senior Nutrition and Exercise Coach

Where can I get a copy of the 3 day diet?

Hello kingdomfit313,

Welcome to the BioTrust Community!

You may pick up a copy of our 3 Week Diet plan here:

3 Week Diet

I hope this helps, and please let us know how to better assist you moving forward with the forums.

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread